- SharePoint integration helps in document management if the release process is done inside Innovator and collaboration for the updates is done inside SharePoint.
- Allows Innovator document to be attached to a SharePoint file based on user’s explicit file selection from SharePoint folder.
- Users collaborate on the document inside SharePoint library for all the updates.
- When the updates are done from the SharePoint, using lifecycle promotion or explicit user action, PDF of SharePoint file is updated to the Innovator before document reaches InReview state.
- SharePoint file can be marked as ReadOnly on lifecycle promotion or explicit user action when document moves to Release state.
- User with an explicit action can detach Innovator document file from SharePoint file.