- SharePoint integration helps in document management if the release process is done inside Innovator and collaboration for the updates is done inside SharePoint.
- Allows document to be copied to a SharePoint library based on lifecycle promotion or explicit user action.
- When document is copied to SharePoint, integration doesn't allow document updates in the Innovator.
- Users collaborate on the document inside SharePoint library for all the updates.
- When the updates are done from the SharePoint, using lifecycle promotion or explicit user action, document is copied back to the Innovator. Integration can be configured to delete SharePoint file once it's brought back to the Innovator.
- Document goes through Innovator workflow process for release management, so that proper review/approval process can happen inside Innovator.