- Subscription framework enables Admin to subscribe users for notifications on various events at ItemType level or at Item level. Users can also self- subscribe for notifications at Item level. If Admin subscribes user at ItemType level, notifications will be sent for all changes happening for Items of that specific ItemType.
- Framework supports subscriptions for basic events, relationship events & lifecycle state events at both ItemType level or at Item level.
- Subscription to basic events enables users to get the notifications when an Item is created/updated/promoted/deleted in the system.
- Subscription to relationship events enables users to get the notifications when any Item’s relationship is created/deleted in the system.
- Subscription to lifecycle events enables users to get the notifications when an Item enters into the specific state.
- Admin can add the subscriptions for one or more identities (User/Group) at both ItemType and Item level, which makes this framework more powerful.
- All events will be handled asynchronously to send Email/SMS notifications on background tasks. This ensures, sending notifications to multiple subscribers (in hundreds) doesn’t impact actual operation’s performance.